Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bayani "BF" Fernando does not deserve to win!

“I was still surprised when I saw and heard on television that Bayani “BF” Fernando wins.”


At the beginning of Celebrity Duets season 2 of GMA-7, I was patiently watching for the introduction of the contestants and the way they perform but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to watch them all that night.

I watched BF’s performance in an episode of All Star K! the one million peso videoke challenge! and I told my mother that he has no right to sing or what they call “walang ‘k’ kumanta” which she agreed. As I keep on watching every Saturday night, I have noticed that BF was still there and wasn’t easily out of the contest though I know he performs badly. Because of that, my mother and I had a guess that he won’t be easily evicted and there is a possibility that he would win.


On the last Saturday night of the show, our guess happened. I was still surprised when I saw and heard on television that Bayani “BF” Fernando wins.

He performed atrociously and he won – you cannot blame us if we thought that there was a padrino system happened between BF’s party and the people behind the show.

Sorry… to those who will be affected by this journal but this is how I reflected on this matter.

No comments: