Monday, February 2, 2009

Liquified Petroleum Gas Hoarding!

There are issues involving the hoarding of LPGs and I want to comment about that.

They say there are lots of supplies of LPG but they keep on hiding it, they hoard so that they would have control over the price.

We, my family, also encountered this. We cannot buy Shellane because they say it’s out of stock. My mother said they just want to have price increase that’s why they are doing those things. We did the ‘gatong’ and we are very thankful that we have woods to use.
My father said that it would really be better if we buy electric stove so we could cook even though LPGs are out of stock. My mother replied that she should buy one Shellane again so that after using one, we can use the other one.

I think their ideas are good. They are applicable!
and to those who do the hoarding, better for you to die! You're doing no good in our country! You're not helping our country!

No comments: