Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busiest Week

This is the busiest week I ever had in my life. I wasn’t able to post an entry last week because I was and I am very busy.
Last Monday, the SSC held an activity which aims to showcase students’ talents through Inter-Club/Org Christmas Presentation.
Last Tuesday and Wednesday, I acted as an English Coordinator for our school’s annual activity – Boys and Girls Week. I am included at the top students in fourth year that’s why my other nine classmates and I were given a position by our beloved principal, Dr. Ma. Cecelia A. Garay – we acted as a management.
Last Thursday morning, the SSC held the teachers’ day of our school, our teachers were happy. My adviser, Ms. Grizelda Buenaventura Roxas, looked like a “kawawa” one because my classmates didn’t give their gifts to her as soon as they could (as a part of their ‘presentation’) and because of this, it made me cry. I was pity for her – I had mixed emotions after that. Mrs. Lopez told us that the ‘plays’ she had assigned us to act will be done on January instead of next week. I had received an invitation afterwards to attend the recognition day held Thursday afternoon, organized by the Guidance Council together with the Peer Council.
Yesterday morning, I acted as a child sitter together with the other students of our school. It was a Christmas celebration with the street children organized by Family Council, Supreme Student Council, and Peer Council. I was with Biboy, my ‘alaga’. We had fun. He has become famous because ma’am Garay gave him a reward for he sung the Philippine National Anthem good unlike the others. Because of him, I remembered Carlito whom I taught how to dance when he was in grade 1 and I was in grade 4. Yesterday afternoon, the SSC took charged the selling of bottles and cans in response to our project, BOTE MO, IALAY MO. We’ve waited so long for the truck to get the bottles. Jerwin Tablizo, Bernadette Bundang, Camille Nagaño, Roxanne Mataguihan, and I rode the truck to get the money. We imagined that we were in a motorcade despite the bad smelling bottles. We had fun riding at the truck. We had 936 pesos, we spent 35 pesos for the transportation going back to the school so we have 901 pesos now. When we were back, we went to the office of the director and reported to our club advisers. We had discussed stories regarding how the teachers teach.
I am now in front of PC for our project in A.P. and Mathematics to be passed on December 15 and 17.

No comments: