Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 2008, My Busiest Month!

They say, the Philippines has the longest celebration of Christmas wherein we, Filipinos, celebrate it from September to January.
Most of students wait for the Christmas vacation so they can do their thing like what I do. As I had written an article entitled Busiest Week, I declare this month of December the busiest month. I recalled the moments I had this month and I have noticed that I have been committed to different activities.
After my activity last December 12, I was busy doing my projects in A. P. and Mathematics which I’ve passed last December 15 and 17. We, the counterparts of school teachers and staff, were so lucky not to take the remedial examination in most of our subjects.
Our Christmas party was held on the 18th day of the month. I was busy that day though. After the party, I went to SM Megamall and I skated on ice with my friends….and all by myself. After the ice skating, I went to Booksale to look for some books. I also wandered that day just to see anything. I have learned that it was the premiere night of Ang Tanging Ina N’yong Lahat. I didn’t see personally all the actors and actresses who attended the first showing of the movie but I saw Zanjoe Marudo together with Mariel Rodriguez and Maricar de Mesa together with her basketball player husband. During the wait for the artists, I went to Astroplus and looked for some VCDs and DVDs. I bought Fantastic 4 and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Witch, The Lion, and The Wardrobe which I liked best.
The next day, I’ve patiently waited for my groupmates in Filipino to do our project but nobody came.
On the 20th day of December, I went to Bataan then came back to Manila the next day but I left my charger. My aunt came to Divisoria, Manila with my charger to buy there.
That same day, I went to SM Mall of Asia alone and I watched the Crissa Dance Contest wherein my friends were participants representing our school. Unfortunately, they didn’t make it to win. For me, their performance that time was not good enough compare to their last performances.
On the eve of December 24, I met my classmates at Julie’s Bakeshop for our Christmas Carol. We had collected 2270 pesos. Most of my classmates including me, welcomed the Christmas on the street (and that was our first time).
On Christmas day, I stayed in our home then attended the Christmas mass together with my family. After the mass, we opened our gifts placed under our Christmas tree.
I was invited to attend a birthday party the next day. I went to Ma. Diochel Basalo’s house and I learned from Mark Anthony Bajo and Kin Erick Somera that Juan Lorenzo Ortega invited them to attend their family Christmas trip. Knowing that Elma Tondo, Amee Florence Payno, and Lorenzo Perillio wouldn’t come, I voluntarily told them that I would come. I also went to Lara Maglaque’s house and we drank there.
The next day, I went to Ortegas house late though I woke up early in the morning. Only Bagj, Kin, and I joined Ortegas’ Christmas trip at Batangas. We were very happy indeed. I had met Jurenz' relatives there and had fun with them. I came back to Manila the next evening.
Yesterday, I stayed in our house and did wash my clothes.
In this moment, I am busy typing at the computer café then after this, I will be going to SM Megamall to buy another gifts.

No comments: